Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilCharte, Copyright et Mentions LégalesDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

nouveau au secteur

5 participants
AuteurMessage
lister

nouveau au secteur Empty
MessageSujet: nouveau au secteur   nouveau au secteur Icon_minipostedMer 26 Sep - 16:20

Bonjour,

Mon nom est Mike Lister. J'habite actuellement dans Peseux, Suisse. J'ai l'ennui trouvant un endroit pour jouer des jeux de guerre de dessus de table localement. Est-ce que n'importe qui sait où est un bon endroit à paly ?

Merci,(pardon i am new to french)
mike Lister
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
duf

duf

nouveau au secteur Empty
MessageSujet: Re: nouveau au secteur   nouveau au secteur Icon_minipostedMer 26 Sep - 17:24

Salutation a toi!

alors premiere chose ou se trouve Peseux?
parce que notre club est situer a lausanne et fribourg...
voila a+ et bienvenu sur le forum!
http://maxdebruit.top-forum.net/
lister

nouveau au secteur Empty
MessageSujet: Re: nouveau au secteur   nouveau au secteur Icon_minipostedMer 26 Sep - 22:13

J'habite Neuchatel et je viens d'emmenager de San Antonio Texas ou je jouais Warhammer Fantasy Battle et 40K. Dans Warhammer Fantasy Battle, j'ai Khrone Minitor Army et je joue aussi Britonnia et Empire. Dans 40K je joue empiral guard. Question: a quel niveau de points jouez-vous? 2000? Je joue a 2250 et 2500. Je cherche a jouer avec quelqu'un qui peut etre patient avec mon francais TRES limite et qui avec un peu de chance parle un peu d'anglais. Il n'y a aucun probleme pour moi de faire les course a Lausanne.
Merci!
Mike
holypomps

holypomps

nouveau au secteur Empty
MessageSujet: Re: nouveau au secteur   nouveau au secteur Icon_minipostedMer 26 Sep - 22:49

For the english problem, don't worry, we nearly all speak not-so-bad english, and some of us do speak fluently. We also planned to go to WFB tournaments in england anyway:D
Maintenant, si tu entraine ton francais ca sera bon pour toi aussi Wink

Our Warhammer club plays, for the moment, more warhammer Battle than 40K, so it'll be easier for you to exercice your WFB battle skills than your 40K's.Cool

Between us, we normaly play with 1500, 2000, 2250 or 2500 points, and tournaments are also based on such numbers of army points.
SI tu veux venir jouer contre nous (pour entrainer ton francais par exemple), on joue normalement à un magasin appelé "La Guilde" à Lausanne, pas très loin de la gare. Sinon, on organise aussi des tournois de temps à autres.

Hope you'll have a lot of pleasure playing WFB with us and if you have any question, please ask, it will be a pleasure to help you out Very Happy

-Alex-
Xavier

Xavier

nouveau au secteur Empty
MessageSujet: Re: nouveau au secteur   nouveau au secteur Icon_minipostedMer 26 Sep - 23:11

We're all glad to meet you in a tournament, even if some people (by example me) doesn't speak english very well. Rolling Eyes Razz

If you want to know all about the events in switzerland, I advise you to go in this website for all the warhammer tournament in Europa (and so in our country Wink )

http://www.tabletoptournaments.net/ch/index.php

Good luck for french learning Wink
bridelois

bridelois

nouveau au secteur Empty
MessageSujet: Re: nouveau au secteur   nouveau au secteur Icon_minipostedMer 26 Sep - 23:59

Hi, I live near Neuchatel (in la Chaux-de-Fonds, 25 minutes from Neuchatel by car) and I play warhammer too. If you're interested in playing one time with me, we can do it. I've got a table, some forests, hills,...and I play with dark elves, and maybe not in a too long time I hope, Vampire counts.

I'd be very happy to improve my english with you and help you for french speaking.

One more detail: I'm not a very good player, but I'm able to play, and even if my english is not very good, I think we could understand each other.

I apologyze for the mistakes in the text,

see you.
lister

nouveau au secteur Empty
MessageSujet: Re: nouveau au secteur   nouveau au secteur Icon_minipostedJeu 27 Sep - 1:15

cool glad to be so welcomed-

my french is improving- slowly.

my email is

starscreamx01@yahoo.com

i played a lot in san antiono. every week sometimes twice.
we had a league of almost 20 players and smaller leagues of warbands doing campains.

the last tourniment i was in was bayou battles-
i took VC sylvanian zombie horde army- some of the slowest games i have ever played. 3/5 won 2/5 slaughtered. i would either use the head stones to draw out the anti-magic or have everything dispelled and drown them with zombies.
i loves it but it would take forever to set up.

currently i am working on a roman themed army. i accuried a lot of brittonian men at arms- gave them all swords- used heads from DOW pikeman for the plumbs- instant roman warrior-so im likey going to go that direction. still under construction.

im up for a game soon some time next week with all the festia stuff going on locally.

thanks

mike
duf

duf

nouveau au secteur Empty
MessageSujet: Re: nouveau au secteur   nouveau au secteur Icon_minipostedJeu 27 Sep - 17:50

hi mate how are you?

they is a tournament soon, a 3000 points. but i don t know where and when exaclty it s going to take place....(you can ask biboun or ABT)

do you have pictures of your army?

you re welcome in the lausanne war wyrm and you found for information a good club...(we have a ligu in switzerland and 3 out of our 7 players in the club are in the top 3....then every one are in the 30th...

see you soon
greets
etienne
http://maxdebruit.top-forum.net/
bridelois

bridelois

nouveau au secteur Empty
MessageSujet: Re: nouveau au secteur   nouveau au secteur Icon_minipostedJeu 27 Sep - 18:18

Yé!

So, I think it's gonna be ok for a battle in two weeks. Here is my msn adress: baertschival@hotmail.com

See you, Valentin.
Contenu sponsorisé

nouveau au secteur Empty
MessageSujet: Re: nouveau au secteur   nouveau au secteur Icon_miniposted

nouveau au secteur
Page 1 sur 1